Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 08:58 AM
A province-wide declaration of emergency and a Stay-at-Home order are in effect as of April 8 at 12:01 a.m. This means that everyone is required to remain at home except for essential purposes, such as going to the grocery store or pharmacy, accessing health care services (including getting vaccinated or for COVID-19 testing), for outdoor exercise, or for work that cannot be done remotely. The COVID-19 Response Framework (colour-coded zones) is paused during this time.
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2021 03:43 PM
Huron Perth, ON – In alignment with provincial direction, Huron Perth Public Health (HPPH) is expanding COVID-19 vaccine eligibility. As of May 18, individuals aged 18 and older (born in 2003 or earlier) will be able to book an appointment at a future HPPH vaccination clinic. Appointments are currently available for the week of June 7-12.
We are working with our local school boards on vaccinations for youth ages 12-17 and their family members, to take place mid-June; more details will...
Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 03:22 PM
- Our data from Tuesday, May 11, shows that Huron Perth has a cumulative total of 1,671 confirmed COVID-19 cases since the beginning of the pandemic, with 15 cases added since the previous day. There are currently 77 active cases, including 40 variants of concern.
- There are currently two Huron Perth residents in hospital due to COVID-19.
- Sadly today we reported another death due to COVID-19, bringing the total to 54. This was a community death. Our condolences go out to the...
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2021 03:44 PM
Huron Perth, ON – Huron Perth Public Health (HPPH) has seen a significant rise in COVID-19 cases in the past few days. There are currently 70 active cases in the region, 45 of which are the more easily transmissible variants of concern (VOCs). Thirty-two new cases were added over the weekend. These cases are the result of workplace outbreaks, of social interactions where public health measures were not followed, and of household spread.
HPPH investigates all confirmed COVID-19...
Posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2021 03:13 PM
Huron-Perth, ON – In alignment with provincial direction, Huron Perth Public Health (HPPH) is expanding COVID-19 vaccine eligibility. As of Thursday, May 6, the following groups will be able to make an appointment at a future HPPH vaccination clinic:
- Individuals turning 50 and over in 2021 (born 1971 or earlier);
- People who cannot work from home (remotely) who fall under Group One of Ontario’s vaccine rollout plan.
People who cannot work remotely who fall under Group One include: