Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2021 03:43 PM
London, ON – Huron Perth Public Health, the Middlesex-London Health Unit and Southwestern Public Health announced additional proof of vaccination requirements today for recreational facilities used for organized sports. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will now be required for anyone over the age of 12 who enters an indoor area of a sports or recreational fitness facility to participate in, coach, officiate, or watch organized sport. The requirement will come into effect on October 31st.
Posted on Tuesday, September 28, 2021 09:41 AM
Huron Perth, ON – Huron Perth Public Health (HPPH) thanks the public for their patience and understanding as businesses and organizations implement the provincial proof of vaccination requirement in certain indoor settings.
“Permitting only fully vaccinated individuals to enter these settings is another measure to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission and help businesses and facilities stay open,” says Dr. Miriam Klassen, Medical Officer of Health for Huron Perth.
As businesses and organizations...
Posted on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 03:29 PM
- Our most recent published data shows that Huron Perth has a cumulative total of 2126 confirmed COVID-19 cases since the beginning of the pandemic. There are currently 31 active cases.
- There are five Huron Perth residents in hospital due to COVID-19.
- There have been 65 deaths due to COVID-19 (8 since early September).
- More details on case counts can be found on our COVID-19 in Huron and Perth webpage.
- Virtually all new cases in Ontario are the Delta variant. It is twice as...
Posted on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 12:49 PM
Huron Perth, ON – The provincial requirement to provide proof of vaccination to access certain indoor public settings takes effect today, and Huron Perth Public Health (HPPH) thanks the community for continuing to work together to stop the spread of COVID-19 and its variants.
The new provincial requirement is one of several actions to encourage eligible people to get vaccinated. Increased vaccination rates will provide more protection against the highly transmissible Delta Variant for Ontarians,...
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2021 04:25 PM
- Our most recent data shows that Huron Perth has a cumulative total of 2064 confirmed COVID-19 cases since the beginning of the pandemic. There are currently 38 active cases.
- There are seven Huron Perth residents in hospital due to COVID-19.
- Sadly we are reporting three deaths due to COVID-19, bringing the total to 60. The new deaths are connected to the outbreak at Knollcrest Lodge long-term care home. We extend our condolences to the residents’ loved ones and to the staff and...