Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2020 03:11 PM
- Today on Thursday, Dec. 17 we are reporting a total of 499 cumulative confirmed cases in Huron-Perth, with 71 active cases (17 added since yesterday’s report).
- There are currently 5 people in hospital due to COVID
- Details on where the active cases are can be found on COVID-19 in Huron and Perth.
- An outbreak has been declared on the 2nd floor medicine unit of the Listowel Memorial Hospital. Currently, 3 patients and 7 staff have been identified as part of...
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2020 02:53 PM
- Our numbers for today are based on data that we ran on Sunday (yesterday) at 1:10pm and include:
- a total of 459 cumulative confirmed cases in Huron-Perth, with 54 active cases. This is quite a jump – we’ve added 27 cases since our Saturday report.
- 3 people in hospital due to COVID (all community cases).
- Details on where the active cases are can be found at COVID-19 in Huron and Perth.
- The outbreak at the Medicine Unit at Stratford General Hospital appears to be under control...
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2020 02:49 PM
- Today we are reporting a total of 416 cumulative confirmed cases in Huron-Perth, with 34 active cases.
- Details on where the active cases are can be found on our website, and please note that one case has been re-assigned to another health unit.
- You’ll note that we added one new case yesterday and five today - it’s encouraging to see fewer cases being added, so we encourage everyone to keep up with public health measures so that we can flatten the curve of this second wave. There is still...
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2020 10:42 AM
As the second wave progresses, Huron Perth Public Health (HPPH) advises residents to plan for safer holiday celebrations.
“This year has not been easy, and we have all - including myself and public health staff - had to find new ways to connect with our families and friends,” says Dr. Miriam Klassen, Medical Officer of Health. “Right now we must be vigilant about connecting safely over the holidays so we can protect our family, friends and community and flatten the curve of this second wave.”
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2020 04:54 PM
- There are a total of 393 cumulative confirmed cases in Huron-Perth (16 added since Saturday December 5), with 51 cases currently active.
- The new cases are in: North Perth (6), Stratford (4), Perth East (3), Bluewater (1), Goderich (1), North Huron (1)
- There are currently 6 people in hospital due to COVID. This is an increase of 1 hospitalization, and is a community admission.
- Sadly, we learned of an additional death due to COVID. This was a community member, and we send our heartfelt condolences...