Posted on Monday, July 05, 2021 03:42 PM
Huron Perth, ON – Huron Perth Public Health will be accepting walk-ins at the COVID-19 vaccination clinic in Wingham on Tuesday, July 6, 2021. The clinic is being held at the North Huron Wescast Community Complex, 99 Kerr Drive, Wingham.
- Walk-ins will be accepted from 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. or until vaccine supply for walk-ins has been used up.
- This clinic is only for individuals 18 and older. Moderna vaccine will be administered.
- You may come for either a first or second dose.
- If this...
Posted on Friday, July 02, 2021 01:59 PM
Huron Perth, ON – Youth aged 12 to 17 who have received a first dose of COVID-19 vaccine are able to book their second dose at a shorter interval through the HPPH booking system. Second doses must be booked at least 28 days after the first dose. Pfizer is the only vaccine currently approved for youth ages 12 to 17 and is the only vaccine that will be administered to youth, in keeping with age requirements.
Huron Perth Public Health’s appointment booking system was already set up to allow...
Posted on Wednesday, June 30, 2021 03:34 PM
- Our most recent data shows that Huron Perth has a cumulative total of 1,891 confirmed COVID-19 cases since the beginning of the pandemic. There are currently nine active cases.
- There is one Huron Perth resident in hospital due to COVID-19.
- The number of deaths due to COVID-19 remains unchanged at 57.
- More details on case counts can be found on our COVID-19 in Huron and Perth webpage.
- Please note that we are no longer reporting active variant of concern cases. A lag in receiving...
Posted on Tuesday, June 29, 2021 01:48 PM
As Huron and Perth counties move into Step 2 of the Provincial Roadmap to Reopen and summer holidays approach, Huron Perth Public Health (HPPH) continues to encourage residents to follow public health measures to keep our community safe.
There are many public health measures that every individual can take to reduce their risk of transmitting COVID-19. All residents should be mindful of potential ways for COVID-19 to spread. If you do choose to gather with family or friends, be sure to do the following:
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2021 03:48 PM
Huron Perth, ON – In keeping with provincial direction, starting Monday, June 28, Huron Perth Public Health (HPPH) will expand eligibility for an earlier second dose of COVID-19 vaccine to anyone aged 18 and older who received their first dose of an mRNA vaccine. The HPPH vaccination booking system will be able to process these requests by noon on Monday, June 28. Please do not try to call or book an appointment before then.
Individuals who received their first dose of an mRNA vaccine...