Immunization Records and Reporting

It is your responsibility to report all immunizations to Huron Perth Public Health (HPPH). You can keep track of immunizations on the yellow immunization card.

You can view your personal record or your child's immunizations record, and submit immunizations to public health online, using Immunization Connect Ontario (ICON). When accessing your personal record, please use your information from high school (e.g. maiden name, address in grade 12) since that information does not get updated in the record.

Access Huron County immunization records

Access Perth County immunization records

In order to report an immunization, you'll need:

  • Your child's full name, address and date of birth
  • Name of the parent or legal guardian
  • Immunization date
  • Vaccine your child received
  • Photo documentation of immunization(s) given (in order for your submission to be processed a photo of the immunization record needs to be attached)

Other reporting methods

HPPH also accepts immunization reports using the following methods.


Scan or take a picture of your child's immunization record and email it to the Immunization Team at We will confirm that we received your email.

Please note

Email is not confidential. If you are sending personal health information, you may want to use an alternative submission method.


Bring your child's yellow immunization card to one of the HPPH offices and we can update their immunization records.


Call the Immunization Team at 1-888-221-2133 ext 3558 to provide the information over the phone. If you are calling after hours, leave us a voice message and we can update your child's records.


Send a confidential fax to HPPH at 519-271-2785 or toll-free at 1-877-271-2785. Ask your child's doctor to send the records directly or you can fax them yourself.

Vaccine requirements

Learn about the vaccine requirements for school-aged children in Ontario.