Skip to main content Skip to footer

Mental Health and Well-Being

Huron Perth Public Health does not provide mental health counseling or treatment. If you or someone you know needs urgent mental health and/or addictions support, please call:

If you don’t know where to start, call or text 2-1-1 or visit 211 online to be connected to information and community services. 211 Ontario is a free service, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. A trained navigator will listen to your concerns and help you find support in the community you live in.

Feeling like you need to talk to someone or need more information? It is okay to ask for help.

  • Your family doctor or nurse practitioner: Community Health Centres and Family Health Teams in Huron and Perth counties provide a range of services based on the needs of patients. Contact your primary care provider to access services.
  • Your  school: Avon Maitland District School Board and Huron-Perth Catholic District School Board have school-based services available through a range of partnerships with community agencies. Contact your school principal to access services.
  • Your workplace: An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) may be available through your workplace to provide you with access to professional, confidential assistance for personal or work-related problems. Speak with your employer to find out if your workplace offers an EAP or other supports.

Contact Us

Huron Perth Public Health

Huron Office
77722B London Road, RR #5, Clinton, ON
N0M 1L0

Perth Office
653 West Gore St., Stratford ON N5A 1L4
Toll-free 1-888-221-2133

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.