Immunization Records and Reporting

If your child received a school suspension order from HPPH and you have questions, please contact our Immunization team at 1-888-221-2133 ext 3558.  When leaving a message, please include your name, contact number, the name of your child and their date of birth. Thank you for your patience as we work with families to complete the student immunization record review process.
It is a parent's/legal guardian’s responsibility to report their child’s immunizations to Public Health. You can keep track of immunizations on the yellow immunization card.

You can view your child's immunization record, and submit immunizations online, using Immunization Connect Ontario (ICON). See below for other ways to report immunizations to Public Health.

Access Huron County immunization records

Access Perth County immunization records

In order to report an immunization using ICON, you'll need:

  • Your child's full name, address and date of birth
  • Name of the parent or legal guardian
  • Immunization date
  • Vaccine your child received
  • Photo documentation of immunization(s) given (in order for your submission to be processed, a photo of the immunization record needs to be attached)

Other ways to report immunizations

HPPH also accepts immunization records using the following methods.


Scan or take a picture of your child's immunization record and email it to the Immunization Team at We will confirm that we received your email.

Please note

Email is not confidential. If you are sending personal health information, you may want to use an alternative submission method.


Bring your child's yellow immunization card to one of the HPPH offices and we can update their immunization records.


Call the Immunization Team at 1-888-221-2133 ext 3558 to provide the information over the phone. If you are calling after hours, leave us a voice message and we can update your child's records.


Send a confidential fax to HPPH at 519-271-2785 or toll-free at 1-877-271-2785. Ask your child's doctor to send the records directly or you can fax them yourself.

Vaccine requirements

Learn about the vaccine requirements for school-aged children in Ontario.