Veterinarians play an important role in keeping pets, and their owners, healthy and safe from diseases.

 Report a novel animal illness

What to report

Animal exposure incidents

Immediately report all animal exposure incidents to Huron Perth Public Health.
Complete the Rabies and Animal Exposure Incident Report form [PDF] and fax to 1.833.482.7820.

Suspected and confirmed cases of these diseases

The Ontario Health Protection and Promotion Act states that all veterinarians and directors of veterinary laboratories are required to report the following animal cases to their local public health agency: