Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 04:06 PM
- A reminder that due to changes in PCR testing eligibility, and case and contact management guidance, Public Health Units will not be advised of every new case, nor will every new case be detected or reported.
- We continue to focus our investigation efforts on cases occurring in highest-risk settings, including long-term care and retirement homes, hospitals, and some congregate living settings.
- The number of people in Huron Perth who actually have COVID-19 is much higher than what...
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2022 08:42 AM
Huron Perth, ON – Due to inclement weather currently occurring and forecasted to continue, Huron Perth Public Health (HPPH) is cancelling the COVID-19 vaccination clinic today, Monday, January 17, 2022, at Stratford Rotary Complex.
Anyone who had an appointment at this clinic can rebook an appointment or attend a clinic that is advertising walk-ins. HPPH will not contact individuals to reschedule appointments.
Walk-ins are welcome at clinics this week:
- Tuesday, January 18: Stratford...
Posted on Thursday, January 13, 2022 02:45 PM
Huron Perth, ON – Huron Perth Public Health (HPPH) has shifted online vaccine appointment booking to the Provincial Vaccine Booking System and has a large block of appointments available this week.
“I want to thank everyone for their patience and understanding while our staff transitioned online booking to the provincial system,” says Dr. Miriam Klassen, Medical Officer of Health for Huron Perth. “I’m also pleased that we are able to offer appointments this week as well.”
HPPH still has appointments...
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2022 03:44 PM
Huron Perth, ON – Partners in Huron Perth continue to provide as many COVID-19 vaccinations as possible. Visit www.hpph.ca/vaccinebooking to see local vaccination opportunities.
Huron Perth Public Health (HPPH) continues to book appointments at HPPH mass vaccination clinics as quickly as possible for all eligible individuals. Clinics continue to provide first, second and third/booster doses.
Despite recent challenges with its booking system, HPPH has been filling vaccination clinics to capacity. ...
Posted on Wednesday, January 05, 2022 03:16 PM
- In response to the Omicron variant, provincial case management and testing guidance has been updated. PCR testing is now available only for high-risk individuals who are symptomatic and/or are at risk of severe illness from COVID-19.
- This means that Public Health Units will not be advised of every new case, nor will every new case even be detected or reported.
- This also means that the number of people in Huron Perth who actually have COVID-19 is much higher than what...