Posted on Monday, December 07, 2020 04:54 PM
- There are a total of 393 cumulative confirmed cases in Huron-Perth (16 added since Saturday December 5), with 51 cases currently active.
- The new cases are in: North Perth (6), Stratford (4), Perth East (3), Bluewater (1), Goderich (1), North Huron (1)
- There are currently 6 people in hospital due to COVID. This is an increase of 1 hospitalization, and is a community admission.
- Sadly, we learned of an additional death due to COVID. This was a community member, and we send our heartfelt condolences...
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2020 05:16 PM
The Ministry of Health announced this afternoon that Huron Perth will remain at the Orange-Restrict level.Case count
- There are a total of 371 cumulative confirmed cases in Huron-Perth (9 added since December 3), with 52 cases currently active.
- The new cases are in: North Perth (3), Perth East (1), West Perth (1) and Stratford (4)
- The majority of the new cases added are contacts of confirmed cases
- We currently have 5 people in hospital who are community members (not related to the Cedarcroft outbreak)
Posted on Monday, November 30, 2020 04:07 PM
- There are a total of 333 cumulative confirmed cases in Huron-Perth (15 added since Saturday), with 52 cases currently active.
- The new cases are in: Central Huron (2), South Huron (1), North Perth (6), Perth East (2), Perth South (1), and Stratford (4) and one was reassigned to another health unit
- There continue to be 2 long-term care home outbreaks, and the Cedarcroft Retirement Home outbreak continues
- We have one private school continuing in Outbreak
- We currently have 4 people in...
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2020 09:19 AM
The Order is a legal measure that authorizes the health unit to enforce individual compliance with public health instructions. The key focus of this Order is to ensure people who have been told to self-isolate or quarantine by public health or a health care provider are doing so. Those who do not comply can be given a ticket under...
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2020 11:35 AM
- There are a total of 318 confirmed cases in Huron-Perth (11 more than yesterday), with 44 cases currently active. Sadly, yesterday we learned of the death of a community member who had tested positive for COVID and had been hospitalized; our thoughts go out to this individual’s family.
- Four people who are confirmed cases are currently in hospital (3 are community members and 1 is related to the Cedarcroft outbreak).
- There are 2 active long-term care home outbreaks and 1 active school...