Posted on Thursday, November 26, 2020 02:53 PM
- There are a total of 293 confirmed cases in Huron-Perth, with 31 cases currently active. (Stratford: 11, Perth East: 14, North Perth: 5, North Huron: 1)
- There are no long-term care home outbreaks, and one retirement home outbreak that is continuing (Cedarcroft)
- We have one separate school in Outbreak
- We currently have 2 people in hospital –2 community members
The current status of the Cedarcroft outbreak is 44 confirmed cases in residents, and 20 cases in staff:
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 04:36 PM
- There are a total of 283 confirmed cases in Huron-Perth, with 39 cases currently active. (4 added from Perth East, 1 in Stratford – a resident at Cedarcroft)
- There are no active school outbreaks, no long-term care home outbreaks, and one retirement home outbreak that is continuing (Cedarcroft)
- We currently have 4 people in hospital – 2 people related to Cedarcroft and 2 community members
The current status of the Cedarcroft outbreak is 44 confirmed cases in residents,...
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 03:36 PM
Huron Perth Public Health (HPPH) is holding community-based immunization clinics across Huron and Perth counties in early December to vaccinate grade 7 students. Typically, these immunization clinics take place in the school setting. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, HPPH will hold community-based clinics to ensure all grade seven students can access these important vaccines conveniently and safely.
“We are committed to providing immunizations to all grade seven students in Huron and Perth Counties,...
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2020 04:24 PM
There are a total of 278 confirmed cases in Huron-Perth, with 40 cases currently active. There have been 15 new community cases added over the weekend. (Please note that one duplicate case file was adjusted on the weekend, meaning the total cases went to 263 before the 15 community cases were added for the current total of 278).
There are no active long-term care home outbreaks and no active school outbreaks
Cedarcroft Place Retirement Residence continues to be in outbreak.Cedarcroft...
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2020 05:32 PM
Effective Monday, November 23 at 12:01 a.m., the Province of Ontario is moving the region of Huron Perth Public Health into the Orange-Restrict level of the Keeping Ontario Safe & Open Framework.
“As the number of cases rises across the province and in our area, we must all follow public health measures,” says Dr. Miriam Klassen, Medical Officer of Health. “To protect our most vulnerable members and our healthcare capacity, it’s critical that we stop the community spread across Huron...