Posted on Monday, March 08, 2021 03:35 PM
- Our data from Sunday, March 7, show that Huron-Perth has a cumulative total of 1,364 confirmed cases since the beginning of the pandemic, with 11 cases added over the weekend. There are currently 24 active cases.
- Details on where the active cases are, can be found on our COVID-19 in Huron and Perth webpage.
- There are currently two Huron-Perth residents in hospital due to COVID-19.
- The number of deaths due to COVID-19 remains unchanged at 50.
Variants of Concern
- One confirmed...
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2021 03:59 PM
- Our data from Wednesday, March 3, show that Huron-Perth has a cumulative total of 1,345 confirmed cases since the beginning of the pandemic, with 7 cases added since yesterday. There are currently 23 active cases.
- Details on where the active cases are can be found on our COVID-19 in Huron and Perth webpage (please note the Tableau Public website is back in operation).
- There are currently no Huron-Perth residents in hospital due to COVID-19.
- The number of deaths due...
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2021 12:06 PM
Huron-Perth, ON – Huron Perth Public Health has reached capacity for COVID-19 vaccination bookings for adults 80 and older as well as Indigenous adults 55 and older. The online and phone appointment booking systems have closed for the time being. They will reopen on Friday, March 5 at 9 a.m. once more clinic dates have been added.
We request everyone’s patience and ask that if you are trying to book an appointment, please wait until the HPPH booking system re-opens. Please do not call...
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2021 03:06 PM
Huron-Perth, ON –Huron Perth Public Health is opening up COVID-19 vaccine appointments to adults aged 80 and older, and Indigenous adults aged 55 and older. An appointment can be booked online at http://www.hpph.ca/vaccine or by calling 1-833-753-2098. If you have an OHIP card, please have it ready.
The Health Unit asks people to book their appointment online if they are able, or have a caregiver who can help them book online, since phone lines are very busy.
If you call, please listen to the recording...
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2021 03:41 PM
Huron-Perth, ON – With increased vaccine supply in the region, and guidance from the Province, Huron Perth Public Health (HPPH), the Middlesex-London Health Unit (MLHU), and Southwestern Public Health (SWPH) will expand eligibility for COVID-19 vaccination to additional priority groups identified in the first Phase of Ontario’s Vaccination Plan.
Starting today, the three health units are expanding eligibility to include community members who are 80 years of age and older and Indigenous adults who...